- AICPIN for the Month of April 2023The All-lndia CPI-IW for April, 2023 increased by 0.9 points and stood at 134.2 (one hundred thirty four point two).
- Extension of PAR Recording Timelines for AIS OfficersRegarding the extension of timelines for recording the Performance Appraisal Report (PAR) for the year 2022-23 in respect of All India Services (AIS) officers
- Separate Table No. 8: X Pay Revision for Retired JCOs/ORs after 01.01.2016The Ministry of Defence has issued a separate table, Table No. 8, along with the One Rank One Pension (OROP) letter dated 20.01.2023
- Introducing the e-Appeals Scheme 2023The Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes, has issued a notification introducing the e-Appeals Scheme, 2023 under the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Income-tax (Sixth Amendment) Rules, 2023: Changes in the Appeals ProcessThe Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Direct Taxes has issued a notification on May 29, 2023. This notification introduces amendments to the Income-tax Rules, 1962.
- Extension of Child Adoption Leave for Adoptive Parents under CCS (Leave) Rules, 1972DOPT has issued an office memorandum regarding the Guidelines Governing Adoption of Children, 2015 under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000
- Equalizing Amenities in TTE Rest House and Guard/Loco Pilot Running RoomsThe Ministry of Railways, Government of India, has issued a letter to all Zonal Railways regarding the provision of facilities in TTE (Travelling Ticket Examiner) rest houses at par with those available in running rooms for guard and loco pilots
- Deciding Air-Conditioning Requirements for Offices and Buildings – RailwaysThe Ministry of Railways, Government of India, has issued a letter emphasizing the provision of air-conditioning in railway offices, buildings, and other railway centers
- Pay Rules/Regulations, 2017 for Army/Navy/ Air Force officers, MNS, JCOS/OR & equivalentOpportunity for revision of the option to come over to the revised pay structure for Army, Navy, Air Force officers, Military Nursing Service (MNS), Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs)/Other Ranks (OR), and equivalent personnel
- An In-depth Examination of National Pension System Statistics 2023The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has released the “Handbook of National Pension System Statistics 2023” (HNPSS), their first annual publication
- Dress Allowance Regulations for Armed Forces Personnel Joining Service after 1st JulyThe Ministry of Defence, Department of Military Affairs, has issued a letter regarding the regulation of payment of Dress Allowance to Armed Forces personnel joining service after 1st July of a year.
- Simplifying Document Requirements for Inclusion in Passes/PTOsRegarding the standardization of documents required for the inclusion of family members and dependent relatives in Privilege Passes/PTOs (Passes/Privilege Ticket Orders)
- Step-by-Step DDO Login GuideThe Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) has issued a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for DDO Login.
- Incentivizing HORC Project: Railway Accommodation during HRIDC DeputationThe Indian Ministry of Railways, through RBE No. 70/2023, has granted special permission to officers on deputation to the HRIDC for the HORC Project to retain their Railway accommodation at their previous place of posting.
- Submission of NPS Employee Status by 29th May 2023The circular, issued by the PCDA in Chandigarh, announces the establishment of the NPS Oversight Mechanism in compliance with the Department of Expenditure’s Office Memorandum dated 02.07.2019 in the Ministry of Defence.
- Revised Guidelines for KYC and Anti Money Laundering in POSBannouncing the revision of Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) norms for the Post Office Savings Bank (POSB)
- Streamlining the Finalization Process for 2022-23 and OnwardsThe Ministry of Railways in the Government of India has issued a letter regarding the finalization of Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR) for the year 2022-23 and onwards.
- Prior Steps and Procedures for Implementing Reservation in PromotionsThe letter from the Headquarters Office referred to various railway board letters and clarified the procedure to be followed prior to implementing reservation in promotions
- Updated Rates for Aadhaar Assistance and Resident ChargesRegarding the rates for Aadhaar assistance received from UIDAI and the fee collected from residents have been revised for Post Offices
- CBDT Announces Higher Limit for Tax Exemption on Retirement BenefitsRegarding press release announcing an increase in the tax exemption limit for leave encashment for non-government salaried employees
- Procedures for Instituting Awards, Medals, and Memorial Lectures in CTIsThe Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India, has issued guidelines for the institution of awards, medals, and memorial lectures in Central Training Institutes (CTIs)
- Making iGOT Courses Accessible for Persons with DisabilitiesRegarding inaccessible courses on the iGOT platform for persons with disabilities.
- Delegation of Air Travel Authority for Bilaspur-Manali-Leh Final Location SurveyThe Government of India’s Ministry of Railways has issued a letter, F(E)I/2020/AL-28/11, to the General Manager of Northern Railway in New Regarding air travel in connection with the Final Location Survey (FLS) of the Bilaspur-Manali-Leh new broad gauge (BG) railway line
|Pay Matrix||7th Pay Commission Calculator|
|Dopt Order 2023||Recent govt order|
|8th Pay commission News||MACP Calculator|
|Gratuity Calculator||KV Fees Online|
|CGE Holiday 2023 PDF||CGHS Rate list PDF|
|Aicpin||DA From July 2023|
I need regular updates
Thanks for sharing this updated News. Keep going on.
Sir is govt. Of india passed order of minimum quilifying service for promotion?
JOHN SAMUEL says
Why our Govt is not taking any action the recommendations of Parliamentary. Committee on AGED. BASED PENSION AT AGE 65 and raising of FMA to Rs 3000/- etc .
Govt departments and associations and Unions are also silent, why not request Govt to expedite?
Pensioners have no access!
We must cry more loudly!
Raghuvir Mittal says
ये सरकार पार्लियामेंट्री कमेटी की सिफारिशों पर सोई हुई है विरोधी दलों को चाहिए कि वे इस मसले को संसद में बार बार उठाना चाहिए
gst charges reimbursement in personal effect for central government employee during transfer
Raghuvir Mittal says
Why the Government is delaying the matter regarding grant of additional pension at the age of 65 70 75 yrs and enhancement of fixed medical allowance from 1000 to 3000 as recommended by Parliamentary Committees
Raghuvir Mittal says
What is meant by recommendation of parliamentary committee when there is no time limit for government to take decision on the recommendation
Negetive thinking of Rajya sabha and PMO secratrtry about pensioners
madan lal says
Becuase pensioners are not blocking national highway. Railway union should make pressure on govt. THANKS.
Raghuvir Mittal says
What is the latest position of increase in pension at the age of 65 70 75 yrs.
Hassan Mayampokkada says
either get or not, fixation on my promotion after MACP
In my promotion order, it has been stated that If I am drawing the level -6 or above on account of MACP I am not eligible for further fixation. My promotion from UDC (gr.C) to Assistant (gr.B Ngd). Now I am drawing the pay level 05 (GR.2800/)
Details as follows:-
a)date of appointment -7/12/1998 -LDC Gr.1900/- (level-2 ( date of Increment -July)
b)1st MACP from -7/12/2018 pay fixed Granting one increment with Gr. pay -2000-level-3
c) Promotion ( through competent departmental Exam)- w.e.f 15/01/2011 no fixation only different Gr.pay
allowed Rs.2400/- (only -400 benefit) -level-4
d) 2nd MACP on 7/12/2018- pay fixed Granting one increment with Gr.pay-2800/-level-5
e) Now promoted as Assistant (gr.B.Ngd) w.e.f 17/2/2022 Gr.pay -4200 -level-6
suppose I choose to opt to fix my pay after my increment date which falls on 01/7/2022
what is my pay and which date will be my increment
Please see consolidated guidelines of MACP 2019 There is provision of choose option from the date of increment and next date of increment will be jan. subsequently
I am a pensioner.
I got in service on 12.02.1991 as postman and got promotion as postal assistant on 01.04.1995 through examination (It was considered as 1st macp)
On 01.09.2008, I got 2nd macp (gp 2800) when introduce macp.
Whether I am eligible for further macp and the which date from I am eligible.
My DOB is 01.11.1959 and retirement was 31.10.2019. If eligible, what is the process?
Yes you are eligible for 3rd macp on 1.9.2018 after completing 10 years as per rules. Approach ur department
As per DOPT order dated 27/28, September 2016 clarification has been given to re-exercise the option for pay fxn on grant of promotion /MACP in between 01/07/2022 to 01/01/2023. I have been gtd 1st MACP wef 09/05/2022 (4200 GP) and re-exercise option wef 01/07/2022. Competent authority has approved pay fxn after concurrence of audit authority. But my PAO if not accepting that and advising me to opt wef 10/05/2022. Please clarify on same.
Please see consolidated guidelines of macp letter 2019. There is a provision to choose option on regular promotions there is a different case
shail bhatt says
Here I want to know that who is eligible for Notional increment on retirement. A person whose DoB is 1st July or a person whose DoB is in June but both of them gets increment on the month of July.
So that if promotion/MACP arises they can change the Notional increment at their choice January increment or July increment.
I worked on contractual basis for NPSP national polio surveillance project in world health organisation for five years after that i recruited on permanent job in same department in central govt service. My previous service is countable in present service as both two deparments are under ministry of health and family welfare and nature of work is same.
If you are got the appointment through proper channel it will be counted service with all your balance of leave period.
Sir, how to post my grievances in this blog
DA letter for 6 CPC employees
Pradip Kumar Dubey 10 1 says
Sir, I have been retired from service on 31.01.20. That time DA had 17%, now Govt. has released 11% DA due for 01.01.20 4%, 01.07.20 for 3% and 01.01.21 for 4%.. Sir can I get pension benefit from 01 Jan 20 when I was on service including my 4% DA i.e.(17%+ 4%).Because Govt. increased 4%. DA on 01.01.20 but it will stop for Covid pandemic.
As per the exciting rules No, but you can now get 17 plus 11 = 28% D.R. from 1-7-21 in pension of your basic pension.
I have been working in central govt. autonomous organization since 2013-2017 in one organization and 2017 to till date in other statutary organization if same ministry, on contract basis.
Am I eligible to receive any gratuity benefits.
And, what are the options available for contact appointment, to get any scale.
Manjeet singh says
I am manjeet singh mate ssk skilled in mes and currently posted in udhampur j&k and i want my posting to jammu cantt or kunjwani or pathankot, any body intrested plz contact 9419102890
Any Neend postint mutual for meerut contact me amitsharma5601at.gmail.con
sanjay shah says
my dt of birth is 01-03-1974. what will be my dt of retirement
Last working day of February 2034
Retd after serving in the Defence Ministry (as Civilian) for 37 years of service. In the extire service period got only two(2) promotions. Retd on 30.04.2006 Whether eligible for MACP (i.e 3rd Promotion after 30 years of service). Kindly reply.
Not eligible as 3rd macp granted from sep 2008
Inderpal Kaur Bhatia says
I retired as Asstt Teacher (LT Grade) 5500-8650 on 30th June 1999. I was working in a govt aided school in Kanpur and getting pension disbursed by A.G.Office Allahabad. In July 2001 UP Govt issued circulars whereby above grade was notionally increased to 6500-10500 effective from Jan.,1996 and actual increase to be given from July,2001. I have been denied revision in grade from Ja.,1996 and revision in pension from July,2001 on the plea that I was not in service as on July,2001.Uttrakhand High Court and Cat Ernakulam has given favourable decisions in similarly cases. Kindly guide how I should proceed in my case? I have approached vious offices of UP Govt during all these years but they are not ready to revise my pension.. Thanks. Inderpal Kaur Bhatia
Approach to the court on same decision
Sir I retired on superannuation wef 30-6-11 ( an), and eligible for notional increment for pensionary benefits as per Hon’ble Madras high court judgement as well Hon’ble supreme court of India. Shall I can be claimed to my parent unit to revise my pension in the light of above judgement. Kindly guide right path to claim.
Wage revision settlement for bankers may please be done as early as possible as per 7th CPC for avoiding forther delay as the purchasing power is low affecting the government GDP and tax be implemented
Why our finance minister not approved plb bonus to postal employee for 2021-2022 . Though postal employee perform their duty at the time of corona pendamic and smoothly and honestly is it ethics .
Dharmendra Singh says
Mes m Industrial staff ki mutual posting ho rhi h kya sir
Defence civilian Toll tax exemption
Defence civilian 24 hours duty department Toll tax exemption sir plz
Defence civilian toll tax exemption sir plz
H lal says
Sir I was retired on superannuation on 31Dec.2015. I got my gratuity as per 6th pay commission and pensions as per 7th pay commission. Kindly clarify whether I should get my gratuity as per 7th pay commission.
No. Since you have retired last day of 5th CPC, you got in pension & gratuity was given as per the 6th CPC rates.
V K Chandran says
Any action is being taken by Confederation/any Forum to oppose against the decision of Legal Affairs Govt of India/DoPT not to give notional increment for those retired on 30th June..?
Am working as technical officer on deputation in Govt of AP from MeitY,Govt of India present am on level-7 this year am scrutinized for promotion, if i get promoted shall i get pay fixation at borrowing organisation while working on deputation or shall i go back to parent organisation to get promoted pay scale. please advice.
There’s no monetary benefits of promotion from the 7th CPC ., only your designation changes next higher. Upgradation of basic pay if you are not gets any promotions between 10/20/30 he your basic will be fixed as next Matrix Level equivalent or higher in that stage as MACP only.
Ram Gopal says
I joined All India Radio on 11.04.1980 as Engineering Assistant at AIR Dharwad Statiuon in the pay scale of Rs. 425-700, upgraded by Court of India in the pay scale of Rs. 550-900 effective from 01.01.1978.
2)- I retired as Assistant Engineer from the office of Additional Director General (Engineering) (R&D), AIR & Doordarshan,14-B, Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 on dated 30.04.2015 with last pay drawn Gross Pay Rs. 97,285/-for the month of April, 2015 which included basic Pay Rs. 37230/ and Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- as well as DA -Rs 42070/-, HRA –Rs.11169/-and T.A -Rs.6816/- in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100, PB-3, GP Rs. 5400/-as running at the time of retirement, wherein the total deduction of Rs. 385/- is made towards the CGEGIS –Rs. 60/- and CGHS Rs. 325/- which is as per the last pay receipt Pay Bill No. E-27, Dtaed 24.04.2015.
3)- During the period, I got first promotion as Senior Engineerig Assistant in 31.10.1986 but the pay scale in respect of Engineering Assistant and Senior Engineering Assisdtant were merged together and brought in one Grade Pay Rs. 4600 and thereby no promotion without financial upgradation.
4)- I got promotion of Assistant Engineer on dated 31.08.1989 in the pay scale of Rs. 2000-3500 and as per 6th pay commission, I was entitled to Grade Pay Rs 5400 with effect from 01.01.2006 due to completion of 4 years’ service in grade pay Rs. 4800 in the post of Assistant Engineer.
5)- I was granted MACP-2 from 01.08.2008 in Grade Pay Rs. 5400, PB-2, SCALE Rs. 9300-34800 and MACP-3 in Grade Pay Rs. 5400, PB-3 , SCALE Rs. 15600-39100 with effect from 31.12.2009.
6)- The office has fixed my pay in Grade Pay Rs. 4800 as on dated 26.06.2015, i.e after retirement and reduced the MACP 2 and MACP-3 as well as fixed residual pension to Rs. 10500 with effect from 01.05.2015 as per pension Payment Order No. 277521500830 dated 17.07.2015 vide letter No. 277521500830/982480, Diary No. PN115007758,STNY.NO.CC964302A.
7)- As per 7th Pay Commission Report, I am getting revised basic pension Rs. 45700, w.e.f. 01.01.2016 as per amendment letter No. 277521500830A1, DATED 15.10.2018 BASED ON PAY BAND SCALE 9300- 34800.
Sir, it is to note that my colleagues, who joined in my post and cadre and retired similarly placed pay scale with grant benefits, have been getting higher pension. The office in this regard, has stated that their pension has been fixed by another pay account officer. This answer is wrong as the rules related to the pensionary benefits are same for all. I would be kind enough to you, if kindly let me know about your decision at an earliest as possible. I request you kindly look into the matter.Thanking you,
K-293, Sarita Vihar,
1) As per your revised last basic pay, whether you have been detected your last pay and mention that basic pay.
2) Is it your superannuation or voluntary retirement ?
3) Mention your revised basic Pension ? include your reduced commutation amount.
4) Total service with your pay fixation.(restricted to thee only on completion of 30 years if superannuation.
10 days in a calendar year.
Civilians Leave CL ?
KRISHNAJI GOPAL KHOT says
WHY THERE IS NO NEWS REGARDING PENSIONERS VII CPC PENSION AND ITS CALCULATOR? CAN YOU GIVE THE LATEST NEWS PLEAASE? HOW MUCH PENSION AND ARREARS I AM GETTING.? IS TI GIVEN TO PENSION PAYING BANKS TO CALCULATE IT?
Request sir plz Defence Chowkidar or Driver ko toll tax exemption karo sir plz request. Chowkidar security Department mi ata hai 24 hours duty deta hai.Dsc,Police,Firebriged,
Jisa 24 hours duty karti hai same Chowkidar bhi 24 hours standing duty karta hai security Deta hai plz sir Chowkidar ko toll tax exemption Karo sir plz request Jai hind
N s says
Plz sir request, Sub-Defencecivilian Chowkidar or Driver ko toll tax exemption karo sir.
Sir Other Defence civilian (LDC, UDC, store kipper,peon inka ruting normal hota hai Yi Duty kar Kay ghar jaty hai) Driver or Chowkidar 24 hours Duty karta hai holly day Nahi hota inka routing work Hard hota hai Chowkidar security Department mi ata hai 24 hour’s duty karta hai.
Driver emergency Aapatkal mi kaam ata hai Yi logo ka 24 hours duty hota hai Yi Saturday, Sunday bhi duty seva dety hai Yi Navy,Army,airfours Kay Under kaam karty hai or inka ruting bhi Defence jisa hota hai plz sir Chowkidar or Driver ko toll tax exemption karo sir plz jai Hind
OP Chaubey says
As per DOPT order dated 28/08/2018 clarification has been given to reexercise the option for pay fxn on grant of promotion /MACP in between 1/1/2016 to 27/07/2017. I have been gtd 3rd MACP wef 02/05/2016 (4200 GP) and re-exercise option wef 01/07/2016. Cñpetent authority har approved pay fxn after conburrance of audit authority. But my PAO ir not accepting thf samd and advising me to opt wef 02/05/2016. Please clarify on same .
It is correct you got 3rd MACP from 2/5/16 (GP 4600) Matrix level 6 otherwise it will given from 1/7/16 in GP 4200 (matrix level 5) only and year 1/7/17 only next matrix level 6,so you are in matrix level 6 from 2/5/16 so pay may be more comparing to old pay.
Further t\et o my above comments that in GP system you will get increment on 1/7/16 but in new matrix system you will not get increment.on that year. Check up with old GP system & matrix pay system.
OP Chaubey says
What about DOPT orders datf 28/08/2018 vide which clarified for reexercirf optioo for promotion. Inbetween 01/01/2016 to 27/07/2017
Raghuvir Mittal says
Why the pensioners association are not persuing the matter of Grant of additional pension at the age of 65 70 75 yrs with the Government regularly ?
MARGASIRA BHOI says
am working as PRESS MEDIA with Basic pay 20000 PLS CALL ME
Pavan Kumar says
I retired from Min. of Textiles, GOI, taking retirement voluntarily effective from A.N of 1st Jan., 2001 at Last Pay Drawn (LPD) Rs. 17,500. My REVISED VIth CPC PENSION WAS FIXED ON MINIMUM OF PAY SCALE (Rs. 14300 – 400 -18300) thus on corresponding basic of Rs. 37,400 + GP 8,700 but not on LPD and corraorat4ive Notional Pay, May whether this necessitates appropriate correction, in VII CPC Pay Matrix, be clarified !
Can I take up my above case now and if yes, kindly facilitate me with contact details of concerned Authority to represent my case to seek redressal, appropriately. redressal.
Yes you are correct Sir. You are in 5th CPC S-24 last pay was Rs.17500 in the 14300-18300), 6th CPC pay as Rs.50,820/- (including GP 8700) PB-4 (37400-67000) + 8700 ,& in 7th CPC Matrix level 13 as Rs.1,34,500/- 50% of Notional Pension as Rs.67,250/- p.m. from 1/1/2016 plus applicable rates at time to time, now from 1/1/2016 as 12%.. After completion of 80 year from 20% additional pension up to the age of 100 at 100% as per the age the percentage may differ. I think now you have satisfied, still you are required any clarification, please login http://www.pensioners portal.gov.in
Modi may take us towards dying by not fulfilng our demands, we belong to CAG office
Working in ministry of defence, new Delhi as a SSA. Want to come Lucknow mutually or on deputation. Anyone interested may please call📞 8750464935
Anna Saikia says
I am working as Ch. Pharmacist at NFRLY Tinsukia with Basic pay 70000 /pm. May I entitle for NPH
Sandeep kumar says
Sandeep kumar 258 t/camp Chandigarh me posting meri tredcivl cook h augr ko e bi delhi haryana hissar rewadi ya dadri se Chandigarh aana chahta to pliz Mobil no 7986043789 9467198562
S SUBASHCHANDRAN says
What is the rule on self attestation of d0cuments such as marriage certificate, residential certificate, heirship certificate
The authority of such instruction for ex servicemen
How to get a copy of the order so far issued.
This is because I have been asked to produce a joint photograph, signature and identification marks to be attested by the gazetted officer who knows us for quite long time.
Again I have been asked to bring in notarised marriage certificate with name address date 0f birth etc ;Although I was married in 1982 and produced 0riginal certificate and 0ther proof still I had t0 run pillar to post for getting the n0tarised affidavit.
The following need clarification
1. Whether revision of TRCA of GDS can be made on triennial review based on the workload. ie, whether TRCA can be raised to level 2 or reduced to level 1.
2. Whether TRCA of notified BPM/ABPM post can be fixed as per the workload assessed based on review conducted after 1.7.18. For example the notified TRCA of vacant BPM post was 12000-29380 level 1 as on 1.7.18. But now triennial review was conducted on sep 2018 and the BPM post is now eligible for 14500-35480 level 2. Whether appointment can be made based on the present TRCA level 2.
Raju Ahirwar says
How many times join new nobs after rretirement
Myself from A&N Islands working in Port Blair Municipal Council, my home town is Tamil Madu. My son is studying B.Tech in NIT Durgapur, West Bengal. Sir, my question is shall I claim my Son’s Port Blair- Kolkata fare from my office as per entitlement. Sir, please provide related OM so I can claim my Son’s travelling fare.
I retired on 30.6.18 administration don’t grant me my increment.. As per D O P T rule it will given on 1st July. But I have rendered full year of service to the institute. I am working in the AIIMS New Delhi. Kindly advise me
Recently Department of Legal Affairs /DoPT has turned down against granting the increment for those retired on 30th June considering the economic crisis. Pl see Confederation Site. Unless Confederation or Any Forum oppose we are not going to get it, in spite of Supreme Court is for it. Supreme Court dismissed the SLP and review Petition filed by Govt. That means Supreme Court is for granting But.? Mobilise effected persons to fight through Forum.
VK Chandran says
All effected pensioners for the grant of notional increment May pl go through the recent Judgement of CAT Ernakulam bench dated 3rd December 2019 in favour of all the applicants who filed the case. Request all the effected pensioners to take needful action to convince Do PT through some Forum, MPs and Ministers so as to issue a general guidelines for granting the increment to all the effectedpensioners and do not drag each and every individual to approach CAT Court for getting the similar type of judgement.
Prema Barreto says
Inorder to grant financial upgradation which Annual confidential reports are to be considered whether 5 years preceding the date of eligibility for grant of upgradation or 5 years from the date of sitting of DPC meeting
I retired from DGQA organisation after completing 41 years of service. I did not get the benefit of macp, as I retired during September 2007. Now, Supreme Court has given the order that macp should be given from 1 Jan 2006. Shall I get the benefit of macp and my pension revised accordingly. PL clarify.
YOU HAVE TO ALSO APPROACH TO COURT FOR MACP
R K Singh says
Kanpur to Mumbai cleme .it is clame privet
R P Malhotra says
I submitted my papers through Sarvodhy Vidalaya Lodhi Road New Delhi on 1st July 2018 for revision of family pension and PAO1 received the papers on 14th July 2018 vide diary no 1433. My PPO no. is 696740000196. I do not understand how much time it will take to clear the file.
Ram Prakash Malhotra 9810509441.
D Dutta says
My office autonomous org. is denying gratuity being NPS holder on resignation to take up higher post in other deptt. Since finance department of ministry of HRD has instructed to hold release of gratuity to NPS retirees.
Have you applied higher post in other department through proper channel if it appied your previous department will count service (leave) gratuity, NPS & CPF all will be transferred to higher posted department and also your basic pay will be fixed. It seems to be resigned. If not applied and eligiblility (5 years only) your gratuity will be settled & other saved amouns only will be transferred to other department.
DK Banerjee says
My father had retired from central service in 30 Jun 1982. Is he tlihinle for one incrrment or not?
No, at that increment was given on the month of joining month every year.
sir iamjohn joining as mts in dop on 06.01.2018.when ion get my first increment
First increment on completion of one year after coming from 1st July onwards.
Pritam Das says
My father join in drdo before 1974. He retired from there on jan 2004 as a scientist. Will he get any benefit from macp scheme if implemented for defence civilian.
MACP Scheme was started from 1/9/2008, so he is not eligible. Moreover this is to inform you that if he has completed from 80 years he is eligible additional Pension of 20% with D.R. if he is not getting, contact ex-employer/Paying authority/Bank.
Chandra Kumar G says
I am Ex-Army personnel, I was promoted as Hav wef 01 Nov 1996 and I was retired 30 Jun 2006. There was 09 Years and 07 Months my Hav service. Can I get MACP of Nb Sub Pay ?
S. BALASUBRAMANIAN. says
IS IT ONLY FOR DEFENCE, NOT FOR RAILWAY RAILWAY CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, SIGNAL AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING PENSIONERS?
EX-SGT K S PARAMESWARAN says
ONE RANK ONE PENSION ARREARS CALCULATOR
Pension Fixation Illustrations for Pre-2016 Defence Forces pensioner & family pensioner
Annexure -B (Refer to para 16.3)
Form for intimation by the Pension Disbursing Agency to the principal CDA Pensions) Allahabad regarding revision of pension in terms of Ministry of Defence letter No. 17(01)/2016-D(Pen/Pol) dated October 2016. (In respect to those who were retired/discharged/died in service prior to 01.01.2016)
RATE OF SERVICE PENSION UNDER OROP SCHEME FOR JC0 AND OTHER RANKS INCLUDING HONORARY COMMISSIONED OFFICERS OF ARMY (INCLUDING DSC) AND EQUIVLENT RANKS OF NAVY & AIR FORCE
Your basic pay as per one rank one pension: — Rs.8585
Arrears from 1 Jul 2014 to 31 Dec 2014 (107% DA): — Rs. 228714 Arrears from 1 Jan 2015 to 30 Jun 2015 (113% DA): — Rs. 235344 – Arrears from 1 Jul 2015 to 29 Feb 2016 (119% DA): — Rs. 322632
Total Arrears from 1 Jul 2014 to 29 Feb 2016: – Rs. 786690
Installment 1: Rs.196673 Install. 2: — Rs. 196673 Install. 3: Rs. 196673 Install 4: Rs.196673 =May be less about Rs. 84000 already recd earlier.
However till date I have not recd above arrears and reply to queries.
Last year SBI Hyd,bad credited some amount in my pension account which I thought is OROP arrears, recovered later with high interest and addl cost as I had drawn about 40,000..
I would be grateful for any information on the above as I am crossing 85 and would like to plan our last days
good news sir thanks
I am retired on 30.11.2016 from Airports Authority of India,after completion of 34 years and 7 months. As I was joined in Civil Aviation Department, Central Govt service and transferred en masse to NAA/AAI a Central PSU, now I am eligible for Central Govt. pension. I am eligible for the 7th cpc w.e.f 1.1.2016. whether my pay fixation and pension will be calculated as per the pay matrix of 7th cpc or not.
Pls snd sing letter defance civillan CEA 2017 To 2018
Amarjit Singh says
I am retired as Hony Sub Maj from army intelligence corps on 01 Apr 2012 after completion of 30 years and 23 days service , but till date I have not yet received corr PPO or latest PPO for now our pension