RBE No. 104/2023, issued by the Ministry of Railways in India, provides uniform guidelines for filling the position of Instructors in recognized Training Institutes. Previously, the age limit and tenure for these instructors were set at 55 years and 5 years, respectively.
Filling up the post of Instructors in recognized Training Institutes – Uniform guidelines
RBE No. 104/2023
भारत सरकार GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड) (RAILWAYBOARD)
New Delhi, Dated: 04.09.2023
The General Managers (P),
All Zonal Railways &
Sub: Filling up the post of Instructors in recognized Training Institutes – Uniform guidelines.
Ref: Board’s letter no. E(NG) 1/2017/PM 1/11 dt. 13.01.21.
Vide Board’s letter under reference above, age limit and tenure of instructors of training institutes were revised and it was informed that upper age limit should be 55 years and tenure should be 5 years.
- The issue has been reviewed in Board’s office and following has been decided:
- Maximum tenure of Instructors in one consecutive spell should remain as 5 years.
- Cooling off period between two tenures should be at least one year.
- Upper Age limit on the date of notification may be increased to 58 years.
- Please acknowledge receipt.
(Amit Singh Mehra)