The Ministry of Communications, Department of Posts, has issued a circular (PP-05/1/2023-PAP-DOP) regarding the provision of cooking allowance to non-statutory departmental canteen employees working in Central Government Offices. This circular is based on the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission.
Cooking Allowance to Non- statutory Departmental canteen employees
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
[Establishment Division/P.A.P. Section]
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
- All Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate /PLI Directorate
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of All PTCs
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K.Puram, New Delhi
- All General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts /DDAP
Sub: Cooking Allowance to Non- statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices consequent upon the recommendations of the VIIth Central Pay Commission reg.
I am directed to forward herewith copy of Department of Personnel & Training OM no. 3/5/2018- Dir (C) dated 01.10.2019 on the above mentioned subject for kind information and necessary action in this regard.
- All postal circles are directed to ensure strict compliance of the order and to widely circulate this O.M. in all offices including attached/subordinate offices under their control.
Encl: As above
Phone – 011-23096191