The Department of Public Enterprises in India has issued an Office Memorandum regarding the payment of Dearness Allowance (DA) to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs (Central Public Sector Enterprises) who draw pays in 7th CPC pay scales.
The memo states that the DA payable to these employees will be enhanced from 38% to 42% with effect from 01.01.2023, and any fractions of 50 paise and above should be rounded off to the next higher rupee. These rates are applicable to CDA employees whose pay has been revised with effect from 01.01.2016. All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to inform CPSEs under their control to take necessary action.
Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales
F. No. W-02/0038/2017-DPE (WC)-GL-X/2023
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block 14, CGO Complex, Lodi Road,
Date: the 13th April, 2023
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of CPSEs, drawing pays in 7th CPC pay scales.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para No. 3 and Annexure-II(a) and IlI(b) to this Department’s O.M. No. W-02/0058/2016-DPE(WC) dated 17.08.2017 wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern pay scales have been indicated.
- The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 38% to 42% with effect from 01.01.2023.
- The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupee and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
- These rates are applicable in the case of CDA employees whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2016 as per DPE’s O.M. dated 17.08.2017.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments of Government of India are requested to bring this to the notice of Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
- This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority. yay
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India