Download Vishwakarma Puja Katha Hindi PDF
You can download the Vishwakarma Puja Katha Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Vishwakarma Puja Katha Hindi PDF
|No. of Pages
|Sep 16, 2022
Vishwakarma Puja Katha Overview
Vishwakarma Puja holds special significance for businessmen. It is said that Lord Vishwakarma had built Indrapuri, Yampuri, Varunpuri, Kuberpuri, Pandavapuri, Sudamapuri, Shivmandalpuri etc. On this day there is a law to especially worship tools, machines and all industrial companies, shops etc.
The construction of Pushpak Vimana and the buildings of all the deities and the items used in their daily use have also been made by Lord Vishwakarma. Lord Vishwakarma has created the Kundal of Karna, Sudarshan Chakra of Lord Vishnu, Trishul of Lord Shankar and Kaladand of Yamraj etc.
Vishwakarma Puja Katha:
How many capitals were there in ancient times? All of them were created by Vishwakarma ji. Even the heaven of Satyug, Lanka of Tretayug, Dwarka of Dwapar and Hastinapur of Kaliyug were all composed by Vishwakarma. It is said that its creator was also Vishwakarma. This shows that those who desire wealth and food must worship Lord Vishwakarma.
Vishwakarma ji has got a special place as the architect of the gods. According to a legend of Lord Vishwakarma, in ancient times a charioteer living in Kashi lived with his wife. He was skilled in his work but even after roaming from place to place, he could not get much money from food. His means of earning a living was not fixed. Not only this, the wife of that charioteer also used to be worried because of not having a son.
To get a son, both used to go to the sages and saints. But his wish could not be fulfilled. Then a neighboring Brahmin said to the charioteer, both of you go to the shelter of Lord Vishwakarma. All your wishes will surely be fulfilled and listen to the importance of Lord Vishwakarma by fasting on Amavasya Tithi. After this, on Amavasya, the charioteer’s wife worshiped Lord Vishwakarma, due to which he got wealth and son Ratna and he started living a happy life.
- Get up in the morning and take a bath and become pure. After cleaning the place of worship, sprinkling Ganga water and purify that place.
- Take a post and spread a yellow cloth on it.
- Make a swastika on a yellow cloth with red colored kumkum.
- While meditating on Lord Ganesha, pay obeisance to him. After this, offer rice and flowers on the swastika. Then put the statue or photo of Lord Vishnu and Rishi Vishwakarma ji on the post.
- Light a lamp and keep it on the post. Apply tilak on the forehead of Lord Vishnu and Rishi Vishwakarma.
- Remembering Vishwakarma ji and Vishnu ji by bowing to them. Also pray that they make you progress in your job and business.
- Chant the mantra of Vishwakarma ji 108 times. Then after worshiping Lord Vishnu with reverence, do the aarti of Vishwakarma ji. After the aarti, offer them fruits and sweets. Distribute this bhog among all the people.