Download UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Form Hindi PDF
You can download the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Form Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Form Hindi PDF
|No. of Pages
|Sep 14, 2022
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Form Overview
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started a new scheme entitled “Kanya Sumangala Yojana” for girl children of the state. Under this scheme, the UP Government financially support the families on birth of the first girl child.
Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a new scheme being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh which has been implemented from 1st April 2019 under the leadership of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Under the Kanya Sumangala Yojana scheme, every family where a girl child is born will be given financial assistance of Rs 15000. To get this financial help, every such family will have to apply for this scheme.
|Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 PDF
|Women and Force Development
|Scheme Helpline Number
The main objective of Kanya Sumangala Yojana is to prevent female feticide, to establish equal sex ratio, to stop the practice of child marriage, to encourage girl child for good health and education, to help girls become self-reliant and towards the birth of girls. To bring about a change in thinking.
The purpose of Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 is that the burden of the family should not be felt from the birth of a daughter. Due to which the girl’s life, education and standard of living has to be provided good direction. So that economic development and social development of girls can be done.
To get complete information about Kanya Sumangala Yojana like eligibility for the scheme, when the money will be given, operation of the scheme, application process etc., download the PDF given below in Hindi.
- The benefit of this scheme can be taken by the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of the applicant family should be maximum Rs. 3.00 lakh.
- The scheme benefit will be given to maximum two girls of the family.
- During a woman’s second delivery, twins occur. So even in this stage the benefit of the scheme will be available. And if the woman has had a girl child even during the first delivery, then in this situation also the benefit of the scheme will be given to all the three girls.
- If a family adopts a girl child, then that family can also take advantage of the scheme. But only two girls in the family will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Bank Account Passbook Copy
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Income Certificate
- Family Passport size photography
- Child Photo
- And any other documents