Download Tamil Nadu Learning Driving License Form PDF
You can download the Tamil Nadu Learning Driving License Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Tamil Nadu Learning Driving License Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||148 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 18, 2022|
Tamil Nadu Learning Driving License Form Overview
According to the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, anyone without a driving licence can’t drive in Tamil Nadu. However, to get a valid DL you need a learner’s licence first. This is mandatory. Getting a learner’s license can be done in two ways, either online or offline. Please fill out the form and attach any previous certifications, make the payment, and clear your learner’s licence before continuing. Once you have passed your driving test, the RTO will give you your learner’s licence
- Applicant must be above 16 years of age to apply for a motorcycle without gears or one less than 50 cc.
- An applicant must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a licence for a car or motorcycle.
- Applicants must be over 20 years of age to apply for a licence for a transport vehicle.
Any one of the below for the proof of age:
- High school passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Attested copy of the passport
- Certificate issued from the employer if you are working for state/ central government or a local body.
Any one of the below for proof of address:
- Voter’s ID
- Ration card
- LIC policy bond
- Valid passport
- Employers certificate issued by local/central or state government
- Application form (Form 2)
- Physical Fitness Declaration (Form 1)
- Medical certificate (Form 1-A)
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Passport sized photographs
Steps to Apply for Learning Licence in Tamil Nadu Offline
A learner’s licence can be applied for offline as well, with the process mentioned below:
- Visit the Regional Transport Authority (RTO) Office nearest to your home and collect the Learner’s Licence Application form as well as the Medical Certificate and Declaration forms.
- Fill out and sign the relevant forms with the required documents, as well as sending them in with the application fee.
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a notification, after which you will have to visit the RTO for the driving test.
- Please note that provisional car insurance will not be valid for seven days after you are issued with your driving licence.