Download Proforma of Declaration by OBC Candidates PDF
You can download the Proforma of Declaration by OBC Candidates PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Proforma of Declaration by OBC Candidates PDF
|No. of Pages
|Sep 6, 2022
Proforma of Declaration by OBC Candidates Overview
I, ____________________ son/daughter of Shri ______________ resident of village/town/city ____________ district ____________ State hereby declare that I belong to the ___________ community which is recognised as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93- Estt. (SCT), dated 8/9/1993. It is also declared that I do not belong to persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the above re ferred Office Memorandum, dated 8/9/1993, which is modified vide Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36033/3/2004 Estt.(Res.) dated 9/3/2004.I also declare that the condition of status/annual income for creamy layer of my parents/guardian is within prescribed limits as on financial year ending on March 31, 2018
Signature of the Candidate
Required Information need to fill:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- District & State
- The term ‘Ordinarily’ used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the Representation of the People Act, 1950.
- The authorities competent to issue Caste Certificates are indicated below:
- District Magistrate / Additional Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First C lass Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of Ist Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and / or his family resides.