Download Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme 2022 PDF
You can download the Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme 2022 PDF
|No. of Pages
|Sep 15, 2022
Poshan Abhiyaan Scheme Overview
Poshan Abhiyaan was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 8th March, 2018 in Jhunjhunu district of Rajasthan. The focus of Abhiyaan is to lay emphasis on nutritional status of adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers and children from 0-6 years age.
The Government has approved the Centrally Sponsored Scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Poshan Shakti Nirman (PM POSHAN)’ for providing one hot cooked meal in Government and Government – aided Schools from 2021-22 to 2025-26. The Scheme is being implemented by the Ministry of Education.
|Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022
|Ministry of Women and Child Development
|By Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|From 1st September to 30th September 2022
|Children and adolescent girls below 6 years of age, pregnant women and lactating mothers,
- In Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022, special focus will be on pregnant and lactating mothers, children below 6 years of age and adolescent girls from September 1 to September 30, 2022. For which they will be told about the importance of nutrition by organizing various programs and through camps.
- The cooperation of the concerned District Panchayati Raj Officers, CDPOs, local officials will be taken to conduct awareness activities up to the Panchayat level.
- This time a national level toy manufacturing workshop will be organized to promote the use of indigenous and local toys for the children studying in Anganwadi centers.
- Apart from this, the importance of rain water harvesting will be emphasized among women at Anganwadi centers and information related to health and traditional nutritious material for children in rural areas will be given.
- Under the National Nutrition Month 2022, activities will be organized by the government keeping in mind the traditional cuisines at the state level. For which traditional dishes and food items will be included in the program especially through “Amma ki Rasoi”.