Download Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Form 2022 PDF
You can download the Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Form 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Form 2022 PDF
|No. of Pages
|Sep 8, 2022
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana Form Overview
Launched by Gujarat CM, Shri Vijay Rupani, Manav Garima Yojana is a scheme introduced to empower the Scheduled Castes community of the state. The poor community suffered during the recent nationwide lockdown. Their sources of income were cut down, which made it harder for them to earn a trustworthy living. The Tribal people demand refined tools and equipment for seeking traditional and other occupations in a better way.
The government will provide special benefits to the people of the state under the ‘Manav Garima Yojana’. The aim of this scheme is to bring the economic status of people in SC communities up and address their unemployment problems.Those who are below the poverty line can apply for this scheme. You may be eligible for this scheme if your annual family income is lower than Rs 47,000 in rural India and lower than Rs 60,000 in urban India.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size
- Photograph Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Applicants must be a scheduled caste in order to apply to this scheme.
- Income Limit: The minimum requirement to qualify for the program is below poverty line status.
- The annual income of the applicant for rural areas must be less than Rs. 47,000 and for urban areas it should be at least Rs. 60,000
- Poor people in particular those who are below the poverty line would benefit most
- This scheme will provide SC members (or all scheduled caste) the opportunity to come up with their own business.
- The government will provide a wide range of support in the form of monetary help, to help people do a variety of things.
- Financial assistance worth Rs. 4,000 is given to beneficiaries, who are provided with money for tools & equipment as well
- This scheme will help the young people in SC category to start their business and become rich.
- The scheme will provide employment opportunities for underprivileged families.
- Along with the younger generation and stay-at-home moms, the older generation who can’t buy their own houses can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Money will be directly transferred to their bank account.