Download Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF 2022
You can download the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF 2022 for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF 2022|
|No. of Pages||29|
|File size||1.8 MB|
|Date Added||Aug 23, 2022|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form Overview
West Bengal Government’s Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 is now open for deserving and economically backward students from such categories, across the state. Applicants need to submit their forms along with verification (such as birth certificate, Permanent Account Number). The SVMCM 4.0 Scholarship exists for the students of West Bengal and offers scholarships for a variety of seats in a wide range of fields. Students who are most deserving of a scholarship will receive these monthly scholarships which range from Rs. 1000 to 8000, according to the level of merit.
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022|
|Conducted by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal|
|Aim & Objective||Provide financial assistance to all the desirous students for higher education|
- All candidates must have a minimum of 75% marks on their Secondary Examination or any equivalent examination.
- Those of you who are first-year diploma students and have gotten 75% in your secondary examination or 2nd year secondary examination can apply.
- The student should have scored 75% in 5 subjects at least, only then he is eligible for scholarship.
- Students who have secured 53% marks in honors subjects at the graduation level can apply for this scholarship program.
- If you have completed an engineering degree then you should get 55% or above in it.
- If you’re applying to the K-3 component and wish to avail of this scholarship, you must have a valid K2 ID-approved receipt.
- Along with their receipt, they must be interested in attending an Arts or Commerce postgraduate program and have a minimum mark of 45%.
- If you are a West Bengal-based MPhil or Ph.D. degree-seeker who has applied from a government-aided institution, you will be eligible for this particular offer.
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Ration card
- voter card
- Higher Secondary Education Report
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate