Download Sub Inspector Syllabus in Tamil Nadu PDF
You can download the Sub Inspector Syllabus in Tamil Nadu PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Sub Inspector Syllabus in Tamil Nadu PDF|
|No. of Pages||42|
|File size||697 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 2, 2022|
Sub Inspector Syllabus in Tamil Nadu
The TNUSRB recently SI Recruitment Notification has been released. The Total number of vacancies are more. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply to this post. There are 444 Vacancies in this Recruitment 2022. So, from the uploaded TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Taluk & AR) Syllabus 2022in the official page i.e., tnusrb.tn.gov.in the candidates get to know the exam concepts to be ready for the exam.
Out of the total vacancies for Taluk and AR, 30% will be allotted for Women / Transgender candidates. Women / Transgender candidates shall also be entitled to compete in the remaining 70% of vacancies along with men candidates in the Taluk and AR vacancies. If eligible Women / Transgender candidates are not available for selection, their vacancy will be filled up by the men candidates of the same category during final provisional selection.
I. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by UGC / Government on the date of Notification.
II. The Bachelor’s Degree should have been obtained in the following pattern :-
a) After completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3 pattern or
b) After completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+2 / 10+3+3 pattern or
c) From an Open University / Distance Education/ College after completion of SSLC and I.T.I in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
III. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above mentioned pattern will not be eligible.