Download Meghalaya Sc ST Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Meghalaya Sc ST Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Meghalaya Sc ST Certificate Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||498 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 10, 2022|
Meghalaya Sc ST Certificate Application Form Overview
A caste certificate refers to the caste of a particular class. It’s an important government document. It is issued by the state government. This certificate offers exemption in government schemes and services. Currently, there are not enough people from the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in India. As a result, the Government of India makes special provisions to help them get ahead. It is mandatory to have a caste certificate to take advantage of this.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant must be from SC / ST society.
Required Documents :
- Caste certificate of parents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
Steps to apply for the Meghalaya SC / ST caste certificate:
- First of all, you have to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the information carefully.
- Make sure you complete all the required fields and attach your documents at the end of the form.
- And then have to submit a completely filled application form to your Regional Revenue Office.
- After applying, you should expect it to be delivered within 30 days.