Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application form PDF
You can download the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 23, 2022
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Summary
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a small deposit scheme of the Government of India meant exclusively for a girl child and is launched as a part of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign. The scheme is meant to meet the education and marriage expenses of a girl child.
For more information about the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme: CLICK HERE
Interest Rates 2022
SSY Interest Rates are declared by the government quarterly. For Q2 (July-September) FY 2022-23, the interest rates have been set at 7.6% p.a.
- Only parents or legal guardians of a girl child can open an SSY account
- The girl child has to be below the age of 10 at the time of account opening
- Only one account can be opened in the name of a girl child
- Only two SSY accounts are allowed for a family i.e. one for each girl child
Note: Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened for more than two girls in some special cases which are-
- If a girl child is born before the birth of twin or triplet girls or if triplets are born at first, then a third account can be opened
- If a girl child is born after the birth of twin or triplet girls, a third SSY account cannot be opened.
- Minimum of Rs. 250 of initial deposit with multiple of Rs. 150 thereafter with annual ceiling of Rs.150000 in a financial year.
- Maximum period upto which deposits can be made 15 years from the date of opening of the account. The account shall mature on completion of 21 years from the date of opening of account or on the marriage of Account holder whichever is earlier.
- Requirement of a birth certificate of the girl child
Steps to fill SSY Application Form
- Name of Girl Child (Primary Account Holder)
- Name of Parent/Guardian opening the account (Joint Holder)
- Initial deposit amount
- Cheque/DD Number and Date (used for an initial deposit)
- Date of Birth of girl child
- Birth Certificate details of primary account holder (Certificate number, date of issue, etc.)
- ID Details of Parent/Guardian (Driving License, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Present and Permanent Address (as per ID document of parent/guardian)
- Details of any other KYC Documents (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)