Download Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Form PDF
You can download the Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Form PDF | Jan Shree Bima Yojana Form PDF 2022 for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 18, 2022
Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Form Summary
Janashree Bima Yojana form pdf | Rajasthan Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Form PDF | Rajasthan Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana was launched on 14 August 2006 for the selected families in the BPL survey of 2002 in rural area and 2003 in urban area. Which was also known as Janashree Bima Yojana (Rajasthan Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana 2022). In order to take the benefit of Rajasthan Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana to the more needy people of the state, the government has included this scheme from 14.08.07 to the families of Aastha card holders also under the scheme. For more details of Panna dhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana stay tuned with our article till the end.
Official Website: https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=2292
Pannadhaya Jeevan Amrit Yojana 2022 was launched by the Government of Rajasthan. This scheme is also known as Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana in other states. Which is a scheme started for the people of poor BPL family. The main objective of Rajasthan Jeevan Amrit Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the families falling under the category of BPL family and Asha card. Under the Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana, Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Scholarship is provided to the family for accident claim and education for the children.
- Death Certificate
- Post Mortem Report
- Disabled certificate
- Bank passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Application Form
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan to get to avail the benefits of Rajasthan Janashree Bima Yojana.
- Applicant family should belong to BPL and Asha card category.
- The benefit of Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Bima Yojana will be given in case of death or accident of the main member of the family.
- The benefit of Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Bima Yojana will be available only if the main member of the family dies between the age of 18 to 59 years.
- Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Scholarship for studies up to class 12th, will be given to the children of the head.
- Two children of the family will get the benefit of Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Scholarship.
Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana Insurance Amount:
- In case of normal death, financial assistance amounting to ₹ 30000 will be provided to the family.
- If the head of the family dies due to an accident, then financial assistance of ₹ 75000 will be provided to the family in this situation.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 75000 will be provided even if the head of the family has a physical disability such as loss of both hands and feet.
- If the head becomes disabled in one hand or leg and any of the main limbs. Under the Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Bima Yojana, a financial assistance grant of ₹ 37000 will be provided.
Rajasthan Pannadhay Jivan Amrit Scholarship Yojana:
The Government of Rajasthan has started Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Bima Yojana in case of sudden death of the head of the family or being physically handicapped. Under this scheme, the state government will provide scholarship to two children of the family. Pannadhyay Jeevan Amrit Scholarship Scheme benefit will be given to the students of class 9th to 12th. Which will be given to the student for 4 years. Under the Pannadhaya Jeevan Amrit Scholarship Scheme, the student will be provided a scholarship of ₹ 100. The main objective of Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Chhatravritti Yojana Soche Kya is that the student does not have to leave his studies midway due to any reason. Students can get their education up to 12th standard.
Application process for Pannadhaya Jeevan Amrit Yojana: The application process for Pannadhyay Jeevan Amrit Yojana has been kept very easy by the state government. For this, the applicant has to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents. Which will have to be submitted to the social justice and empowerment department of its district level.
Life Insurance Department of India Number: (0141) 2747-057 / 2743-761
Social Justice Department, Jaipur: – (0141) 2226-639 / 2226-627