Download Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Technician Post Recruitment Notification PDF
You can download the Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Technician Post Recruitment Notification PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|ALP Technician Post Recruitment Notification PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jul 17, 2022
|Education & jobs
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Technician Post Recruitment Notification
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through RRB websites listed in Para 19.0 ONLY. One application ONLY is required to be submitted for all the notified posts in this CEN. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one application against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
- Scale of pay Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
- Age (as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 28 Years – Refer para 5.1 for age relaxations.
- Stages of Exam: There shall be two stages examination (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician. In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.