Download Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF
You can download the Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jun 15, 2022
Canara Bank Home Loan Application Form
Purpose of Home Loan
- Purchase of a ready built house / flat.
- Construction of house / flat.
- Purchase of site and construction of house thereon. However, loan for purchase of only site shall not be considered under Housing Loans. In case of composite Housing loans, utilisation of loan amount for purchase of plot is restricted to 60% of elaigible / sanctioned loan amount.
- For undertaking repairs, renovation, expansion, upgradation and creation of additional amenities with a monetary ceiling of Rs. 15.00 Lacs in case of repairs & renovations only.
- For acquiring second house/flat where the borrower is already having a House/flat with or without loan.
- For taking over of the HL liability from :
All Public Sector Banks/Private Sector Banks
BFCs/HFCs ( rated externally as A & above ) only in the case of Salaried class of borrowers with proper due diligence and after ensuring that the assessment by the NBFCs is acceptable and conforms to Bank’s policy guidelines.
- Salaried individuals confirmed in the service with a minimum service of 2 years.
- Individuals engaged in business / professionals and self-employed persons. Such applicants should have been in the business/profession for a minimum period of 3 years.
- The entry age of the borrower/s shall be less than 60 years at the time of availing the loan and the ostensible liability in the normal course should get cleared before the borrower/s attain the age of 75 years.
- Persons above the age of 60 years are also eligible subject to certain stipulations.
- Stipulated Loan Application with 2 passport size photos of applicant / guarantor
- Sale Deed
- Agreement for Sale
- Copy of the approved plan for the proposed construction / extension / addition
- Detailed cost estimate / valuation report from Banks Panel Chartered Engineer / Architect
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society / Apartment Owners Association / Housing Board / NOC from the Society / Association / Builders / Housing Board
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for the past 13 years, Property Tax paid receipt, Khata and permission for mortgage, wherever necessary
- Salary Certificate and Form No.16 (in case of salaried persons)
- IT Returns filed for the past three assessment years (in case of non-salaried persons)
- A brief note on the nature of business, year of establishment, type of organization, etc., (in case of self-employed)
- Balance Sheet and P&L Account for the past three years (in case of self-employed)