Download Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Scheme Application Form PDF
You can download the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Scheme Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Scheme Application Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Jun 17, 2022
|Hindi & English
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana Scheme
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme (MNSSBY) aims to provide financial assistance to those students from the banking system with fair and affordable terms and conditions. Students who have passed their Intermediate/ 12th class from institutions under the Government of Bihar, and unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints. Bihar government launched the Bihar Student Loan Scheme in the state. This Bihar Government Student Credit Card Scheme provides financial assistance to the students for their higher education. Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana is a government initiative which intends to increase this ratio to 30% in 5 years.
If you want to apply under Bihar Student Credit Card, then for this you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- One must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme.
- Applicant should be resident of Bihar and applicant age limit should be maximum 25 years.
- An Intermediate examination passed by students of institutions recognized by the Bihar School Examination Committee, students who have completed 12th from an institution recognized by the Central Board of Secondary Education or an equivalent Board, Upa-Shastri students of institutions recognized by the Bihar State Board of Sanskrit Education Has been,
- And the student who passed Maulvi from the institute recognized by the Bihar State Madrasa Board will also be given facility under this scheme. Such educational institutions need to be located/located in Bihar.
- If the applicant is a baccalaureate degree holder, he/she will not be covered for the same group degree under this scheme. This eligibility will not be applicable to technical and management courses. For example, under this scheme, the holders of Bachelor of Science degree will not be provided loan for pursuing graduate level courses for re-studying in any other faculty of Arts, Science or Commerce. But will be eligible to pursue higher education under courses like MBA or MCA.
- The student’s CIBIL score will be greater than or equal to 700. If the CIBIL score is less than 700, then the next higher authority will approve it.
- The student should have been enrolled or selected for enrollment for pursuing higher education in educational institutions recognized by the respective regulatory boards/agencies of the Government of Bihar. or other State Governments or Central Government.
- The loan application will be received if the student has UID or Aadhar card number.
- The loan will be disbursed only to students with a valid Permanent Account Number (PAN Card).
- Eligible Institutions to Study => Educational Institutions recognized by the respective regulatory boards/agencies of the Government of Bihar. or other State Governments. or central government.
- Eligible Courses of Study => General Courses (Non-Technical), Financial Courses and Technical Courses, eg. BA, BSc, BCom, Engineering, Management, Medical, Law etc.
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class applicants
- Documents for proof of admission to a higher education institution
- If applying for a credit card with the applicant and co-applicants
- Documents for proof of address
- Identity proof like Aadhar card and PAN card.
- Submit your bank account details
- Other documents like family income certificate along with Form 16.