36th Level-I (L-I-36) Training Programme from 03.01.2022 to 21.01.2022 for Stenographers Grade D of CSSS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003.
Subject: 36th Level-I (L-1-36) Training Programme from 03rd January, 2022 to 21st January, 2022 for Stenographers Grade “D” of CSSS – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that Stenographers Grade-D’ of CSSS, whose names are given in the Annexure to this OM, have been nominated to participate in the 36th Level-I (L-I-36) Training Programme being conducted by the ISTM from 03.01.2022 to 21.01.2022. The training will be conducted through online /flipped mode as intimated by ISTM.
2. It may be noted that successful completion of Level-I training programme will be essential for promotion to the grade of Personal Assistant. The officers who do not attend or successfully complete the Level-1 Training Programme will be liable to debarment and denial of promotion as envisaged in DOP&T OM No. T-2501711/2015-Trg (ISTM Section) dated 4th July, 2016.
3. Since the online Level-I training programme does not have any study tour, no TA/DA shall be admissible to the participants.
4. In view of above, all the 40 candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Annexure to this OM, are directed to contact the course coordinator of this training programme for further necessary action and also attend the mandatory training programme without fail. Shri Debendra Prasad Majhi, Consultant (Tel No.011- 26737501, Mobile No.- 9868512233, e-mail ID: dp.majhi(anic.in) is the course coordinator of this training programme.
5. All the nominated candidates for the above-stated training programme are directed to visit the ISTM website, fill up the online form at the URL path: http://www.istm.govsin/homeionline ctp form and submit the same to ISTM immediately. Candidates also need to be registered as users on ISTM-TMIS before joining the programme. In case of any doubt/clarification, Shri Moloy Sanyal, Deputy Secretary, ISTM (Tele No. 01126737602, Mob.No. 9810961492, e-mail ID: [email protected])/Shri Debendra Prasad Majhi, Consultant and Course Director, ISTM may please be contacted immediately at the above contact numbers/email IDs for further guidance.
6. It is also intimated that once the registration is done online at the URL path given above, the same may also be got endorsed and forwarded by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry/ Department/ organization in case of persons on deputation, if any and submitted to ISTM (through online mode at the e-mail ID given above) positively before joining. It may please be noted that without the endorsement of the nomination by the Competent Authority in the respective Ministry] Department, no candidate shall be allowed to join the training programme.
7. Cadre units are also requested that these officers may please be duly permitted before hand to join the online training programme with the direction to report to Shri Debendra Prasad Majhi, Course Director, ISTM at the above-mentioned contact details for further modalities before the training commences on 03.01.2022.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel: 2465 4020
Annexure to the OM No. 21/1/2021-CSII(Trg.) dated 2:E..12.2021
List of Stenographers Grade-Di of CSSS nominated for Level-I training programme to be held from 03.01.2022 to 21.01.2022
|Name (Shri/Smt. /Ms.)||Date of|
|1||3160||Jyoti Yadav*||01-07-1992||Road Transport & Highways||2013|
|2||3161||Sanjay Kumar Patel*||30-05-1994||Legal Affairs||2013|
|3||3163||Sumit Kumar*||01-08-1994||Agricutlure & Cooperation||2013|
|4||3174||Mukesh Kumar*||06-07-1988||Personnel & Training||2013|
|6||3177||Riyazul Ansari||10-12-1989||Information & Broadcasting||2013|
|7||3178||Yegesh Kumar Yadav||14-09-1986||Labour & Employment||2013|
|8||3179||Arvind Kumar Yadav||25-12-1991||Agricutlure & Cooperation||2013|
|10||3181||Priyanka Yadav||06-05-1994||Home Affairs||2013|
|11||3182||Satyavan Singh||19-03-1992||Personnel & Training||2013|
|12||3183||Sunil Kumar Sharma||17-07-1989||Civil Aviation||2013|
|13||3184||Baiju Lal Gupta||10-02-1992||UPSC||2013|
|14||3185||Ajeet Kumar||15-07-1993||Niti Aayog||2013|
|16||3188||Pankaj Kumar||18-04-1995||Legal Affairs||2013|
|18||3190||Tek Chand||22-12-1993||Seconday & Higher Education||2013|
|19||3191||Rajeev Kumar||07-01-1993||Housing and Urban Affairs||2013|
|21||3193||Mohd. Danish||10-05-1995||Environmnent, Forest & Climate Change||2013|
|22||3194||Anand Yadav||02-07-1994||Civil Aviation||2013|
|23||3195||Anoop Kumar Sahu||10-10-1988||Expenditure||2013|
|24||3196||Shyam Sundar||10-08-1992||Information & Broadcasting||2013|
|26||3199||Bipin Kumar Yadav||12-06-1988||Corporate Affairs||2013|
|27||3201||Ashwani Kumar||15-07-1994||Agricutlure & Cooperation||2013|
|28||3202||Vipin Kumar||15-03-1992||Civil Aviation||2013|
|29||3205||Parshuram Meena||20-10-1992||Home Affairs||2013|
|31||3207||Bhawani Shankar Meena||15-08-1993||Fertilizers||2013|
|32||3208||Mohd. Farman||05-03-1994||Industrial Policy & Promotion||2013|
|35||3211||Mukta Rosalia Tigga||02-09-1982||Industrial Policy & Promotion||2013|
|36||3212||Jay Singh Meena||15-05-1993||Micro Small & Med. Enterprises||2013|
|37||3213||Sandeep Kumar Meena||04-12-1992||Food & PD||2013|
|39||3215||Hemraj Meena||06-05-1995||Health & Family Welfare||2013|
|40||3216||Ashutosh Kumar||21-09-1988||Legal Affairs||2013|