ONLINE Level ‘IV Training programme at ISTM for Assistant Section Officers (ASOs) of the CSS for promotion to Section Officer Grade from 26/07/2021 to 27/08/2021 (109th Batch)
No. 8/2/2021-CS-I (T)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhavan, New Delhi Dated the 8 July, 2021
Subject: ONLINE Level ‘IV Training programme at ISTM for Assistant Section Officers (ASOs) of the CSS for promotion to Section Officer Grade from 26/07/2021 to 27/08/2021 (109th Batch).
The undersigned is directed to inform that Officers whose names are given in Annexure I have been nominated to participate in the mandatory Level `B’ Training Programme being conducted by ISTM w.e.f. 26/07/2021 to 27/08/2021. The training will be conducted online by ISTM and the participants are not required to visit ISTM in person for the same. The online training will be accessible through mobile or laptop/desktop as per the convenience of the participant.
2. The training of the officers and its successful completion is mandatory as per DOP&T Notification G.S.R.483(E) dated 12th July 2013. The performance of the officers in the training will be evaluated and the reports added in their APARs while considering their promotion. No request for withdrawal/exemption either from the Ministry/Department or the officer concerned shall be entertained except on the grounds indicated in DOP&T OM No.T-25017/1/2015-Trg (ISTM Section) dated 4th July, 2016. The officials who do not attend or successfully complete the Level `13′ training programme, will be liable to debarment and denial of promotion as envisaged in the above O.M. The provisions of exemption from the training mentioned in the above are reproduced below:
(i) All phases of the Mandatory Cadre Training / In-Service Training Programme shall be attended by all officers in the first chance when it falls due. CSS officer/official will be given a maximum of two chances to complete each level of the mandatory Cadre Training Programme available to them.
(ii) Postponement of participation from the first chance to second chance would be allowed only with the prior approval of DoPT. However, such approval for postponement of participation does not entitle the officer to obtain the respective promotion/grade/increment in relaxation of the Rules. It is reiterated that the officer will be entitled for the respective promotion/grade/increment only after he/she successfully completes the respective cadre training programme for CSS.
(iii) Postponement of participation from the First chance to Second chance would be allowed by DoPT only in the case of rare and extraordinary circumstances, which are defined as under:
(a) Officers undergoing study programme (domestic/foreign) by availing ‘Study Leave’ or ‘partial funding’ or nominated by DoP&T.
(b) Medical reasons of self or immediate family members, i.e., the officer himself/herself, his/her parents, spouse, children of the officer and parents-in-law of the Officer.
(c) Maternity/paternity leave on the basis of medical certificate issued by AMA approved by Competent Authority.
(d) Child care leave approved by competent authority.
(e) Marriage of self/the children.
(f) Officers on Election duty.
(iv) CSS Officer deputed by Government of India to a foreign assignment may be permitted to attend the mandatory training on return from such assignment for promotion to next grade.
(v) Officers of CSS cadre who have less than two years of service left for superannuation as on 1st July of the financial year in which the training is actually conducted, would be exempted from mandatory training.
(vi) The officers who do not attend the mandatory training programmes even after two nominations of CS Division, shall be debarred for future training programmes under the Cadre Training Plan.
(vii) Failure to attend any level of the mandatory training Programme in the ‘two-chance window’ provided would mandatorily attract the consequences laid down in the rules and guidelines relating to CSS services, with no exception.
(viii) In addition, administrative action may be taken to deny grant of promotion to such debarred officers.
(ix) In the case of officers leaving the training, in between the programme, other than on medical grounds, the entire cost of training shall be recovered from such officer for non-completion of training.
(x) Authority empowered to permit postponement: The cases relating to postponement will be handled by CS Division of DOPT. The postponement from participation in the first chance may be permitted with the approval of Joint Secretary (CS Division). No postponement may be permissible beyond 2nd chance. In exceptional cases, Secretary (P) can give permission beyond 2nd chance if the officer is not able to attend the training on a case to case basis.
(xi) The officer nominated for training shall be relieved for training by the respective Ministries/Departments/Organisations as it is mandatory, unless exemption is granted as applicable under rules by DOPT.
(xii) The officers who have been nominated by CS Division of DOPT under 2″ chance shall attend the training compulsorily and would be deemed to have been relieved for the purpose by the respective Ministries/Department.
3. Henceforth, all CSS officers, will get a maximum of two nomination chances to complete the mandatory trainings at various levels. The second nomination will be considered only under the circumstances mentioned in para 2 (iii) above.
4. The online Level B training does not involve any study tour. Hence, no TA/DA shall be admissible to any participant.
5. All the nominated officers are directed to visit the ISTM website and fill the online form and submit the same online immediately. The link is http:/www.istm.gov.in/ lms/registration. Confirmation with regard to the participation of the officers (after updating officers’ particulars online on CMS) may please be sent to Course Director of ISTM. . Sh. Rajesh Singh, Deputy Director (Course Director), Phone No. 26737516, M. No. 9643580896.
6. The nominated officers may please be relieved of their duties and advised to contact the above Course Directors of ISTM for further details regarding online link etc. It is clarified that vigilance clearance is not required for relieving the officers to attend the mandatory training programme.
(Zac ariah Thomas)
Under Secretary to Government of India
Telephone. : 24624046
Email: [email protected]
Joint Secretary(Admn.) of
the concerned Ministries/Departments New Delhi.
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to : –
1. Director, ISTM, Admn. Block, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
2. Sh. Rajesh Singh, Deputy Director (Course Director), ISTM, Admn. Block, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi. The list of officers, who report for training on 26th July, 2021 may please be furnished to this Department next day positively. Further, it is requested to kindly indicate DoB/ Rank in the participation list and results list to facilitate to easy identification of the candidates.
3. Training Division, Deptt. of Personnel & Training, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi, (Shri Syed Imran Ahmed, DS).
4. Officer concerned.
5. US, CS-I (A), DOP&T (for information).
6. Hindi Section, DOP&T, North Block, New Delhi — For Hindi version.
7. Website of this Department (www.persmin.nic.in<DOPT<Central Secretariat< CSS< Training Nomination Circulars<Assistants)
LIST OF OFFICERS FOR LEVEL- “B” ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAMME BY ISTM FROM 26/07/2021 to 27/08/2021 (109th Batch)
|S.No.||Year||Name||Date of Birth||Rank||Ministry|
|1||2013||Neha Gupta||05-11-1987||949||Development of NE Region|
|2||2013||Mohit Sharma||09-05-1987||955||Skill Development|
|3||2013||Anurag Bansal||24-07-1992||957||Home Affairs|
|4||2013||Deepak Kumar – V||15-04-1989||960||Food & Public Distribution|
|5||2013||Akhlesh Mann||26-09-1988||968||Personnel & Training|
|6||2013||Sandeep Kumar – III||02-08-1988||978||UPSC|
|7||2013||Mehar Singh||26-03-1986||996||Youth Affairs & Sports|
|8||2013||Atin Srivastava||28-12-1989||1021||Information & Broadcasting|
|9||2013||Pinki||16-10-1988||1028||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|10||2013||Varun Gupta||20-03-1990||1041||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|13||2013||Amit Rana||04-09-1988||1060||Civil Aviation|
|15||2013||Atul Kumar||26-10-1989||1074||Environment & Forests|
|16||2013||Nidhi Srivastava||19-10-1988||1092||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|17||2013||Vipul Arora||27-01-1991||1106||Corporate Affairs|
|18||2013||Pardeep Kumar||19-09-1991||1109||CAB SEC.|
|20||2013||Chandan Kumar – I||10-04-1989||1120||New & Renewable Energy|
|21||2013||Neerendra Singh Chauhan||14-05-1990||1140||CAB SEC.|
|22||2013||Nidhi Chauhan (Tanwar)||13-05-1988||1149||Expenditure|
|23||2013||Sunil Kumar – II||13-11-1990||1151||CAB SEC.|
|24||2013||Ravi Papnai||15-09-1987||1156||Home Affairs|
|25||2013||Dhiraj Kumar – II||02-02-1989||1159||Housing & Urban Affairs|
|27||2013||Pradeep Kumar Maan||10-03-1989||1172||Food & Public Distribution|
|28||2013||Mridul Pant||04-11-1988||1176||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|29||2013||Ashish Kumar – II||10-10-1990||1177||Information & Broadcasting|
|30||2013||Jyoti Gaur||03-09-1990||1181||New & Renewable Energy|
|31||2013||Narender Kumar – I||11-01-1986||1203||Culture|
|32||2013||Ravi Raj||26-08-1989||1204||Civil Aviation|
|33||2013||Priyanka Bansal (Garg)||19-03-1991||1209||Information & Broadcasting|
|34||2013||Sachin Kumar Singh||26-04-1990||1212||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|35||2013||Ajay Kumar – II||28-09-1990||1235||Defence|
|36||2013||Ajay Kumar – V||24-04-1990||1250||Housing & Urban Affairs|
|38||2013||M Balakrishnam Raju||01-03-1989||1268||Defence|
|39||2013||Pradyumna Kumar Atri||08-11-1986||1278||Information & Broadcasting|
|40||2013||Sushant Manu Arya||28-08-1988||1282||Defence|
|41||2013||Vivek Sangwan||10-07-1986||1290||Earth Sciences|
|43||2013||Tanjum Anand||24-12-1989||1293||Home Affairs|
|44||2013||Vaibhav Jain||21-09-1987||1294||Home Affairs|
|47||2013||Isha Singhal (Gael)||20-12-1986||1305||Culture|
|48||2013||Niraj Kumar Khatri||25-03-1988||1316||Defence|
|49||2013||Praneeta Dhoundiyal||02-02-1992||1319||Petroleum & Natural Gas|
|50||2013||Rashmi Gogia||14-03-1990||1324||Information & Broadcasting|
|51||2013||Kamal Yadav||17-06-1983||1338||Nat. Crime Record Bureau|
|53||2013||Manish Singh Panwar||21-05-1991||1353||Expenditure|
|54||2013||Patkar Sameer Narayan||14-08-1987||1354||Labour & Employment|
|56||2013||Kanika Makhija||12-03-1992||1365||Information & Broadcasting|
|57||2013||Saurabh Sharma||05-06-1989||1378||NITI Aayog|
|58||2013||Charu Wadhwa||29-09-1990||1381||Information & Broadcasting|
|59||2013||Vinod||24-05-1987||1382||Information & Broadcasting|
|60||2013||Basant Kumar Sahrawat||10-07-1988||1383||Youth Affairs & Sports|
|62||2013||Mayank Aggarwal||22-10-1989||1395||Information & Broadcasting|
|63||2013||Prabhat Singh||08-02-1989||1402||Civil Aviation|
|64||2013||Sonali Kalra||03-04-1990||1403||Civil Aviation|
|65||2013||Kritika (Raj) Dabas||18-03-1988||1415||Women & Child Development|