7th CPC Revised Civilian Pay Matrix: Gazette Notification – Resolution dated 16.05.2017
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 16th May, 2017
No. 1-2/2016-IC.—Whereas, vide its Resolution No.1-2/2016-IC notified in the Gazette of India, dated the 25th July, 2016, the Government of India accepted the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the categories of employees covered in the Terms of Reference contained in its earlier Resolution No.1/1/2013-E.III(A) dated the 28th February, 2014.
And, whereas, the Government has considered it necessary to make the following changes in the recommendations of the said Seventh Central Pay Commission in respect of the said categories of employees, namely:—
(1) The Defence Pay Matrix, (except Military Nursing Service (MNS)), which has 24 stages shall be extended to 40 stages similar to the Civil Pay Matrix;
(2) The Index of Rationalisation (IOR) of Level 12A and 13 of Defence Pay Matrix shall be enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67. The Defence Pay Matrix (except MNS) shall, accordingly, be revised;
(3) To rectify the factual errors appearing in Level 10B and Level-12 of the pay matrix of MNS and in view of the changes in the IOR in the Defence Pay Matrix, the first stage of corresponding Levels of Pay Matrix of MNS shall also change. Accordingly, the Pay Matrix (MNS) shall be revised;
(4) The IOR of Level-13 of Civil Pay Matrix shall also be enhanced from 2.57 to 2.67. Accordingly, the Civil Pay Matrix as contained in Annexure-1 mentioned in para 6 of the aforesaid Resolution dated the 25th July, 2016 shall be revised. The revised Civil Pay Matrix is at Appendix-1;
(5) The provision contained in para 13 of the aforesaid Resolution dated 25th July, 2016 shall be revised to the extent that the benefit of pay protection in the form of personal pay of officers posted on deputation under Central Staffing Scheme, as envisaged therein, shall be given effect from 1St January, 2016 instead of 25th July, 2016. Further, this benefit shall also be extended to officers from Services under Central Staffing Scheme, coming on deputation to Central Government, on posts not covered under Central Staffing Scheme.
Ordered that this Resolution be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary.
Ordered that a copy of this Resolution be communicated to the Ministries/Departments of the Government of India, State Governments, Administrations of Union Territories and all other concerned.
R. K. CHATURVEDI, Jt. Secy.
THE GAZETTE OF INDIA : EXTRAORDINARY
PAY MATRIX (CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES)
Download 7th CPC Revised Civilian Pay Matrix Table: Gazette Notification - Resolution dated 16.05.2017 PDF
Amar Jeet says
My basic pay at the time of retirretirement including gp 4800 was 24840. In the pay matrix table I find pay 24200 and 24900 and not 24840. Kindly confirm whether my pay will be fixed in the pay matrix 24900.
Ashok kumar says
Anomaly in fixation of pension of pre 2006 pensioners retiring on last pay drawn of Rs. 11025 on pay scale of Rs. 8000-275-13500 and new Rs. 8000-275-13500 ( group A entry) revised as per 6th pay commission to PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800,GP-5400 and PB-3,Rs. 15600-39100,GP -5400 respectively.
Now as per latest orders of the Govt. of may 2017 and as per pension calculation formula in circulation the person in PB-2 will get more pension than person in PB-3 as per fitment matrix. This anomaly can only be removed if for person in PB-3 the multiplication factor (IOP) is 2.67 instead of 2.57 and then fixed in matrix table.
KT singh says
Fitment factor 2.57 is only for lowest posts upto grade pay 2800. Besides higher basic grade pay and allowances higher posts will get higher fitment factor of 2.62, 2.67, 2.72 and so on.
Is the minimum fitment of 2.57 is fixed till next 10 years? No committee can change this or even unions can interfere?
many times i don”t understand whether we are leaving in democracy or not, because these Mp”s,MLA’s,IAS’s just like an instant coffee they raised there salary from 90k to 2,50,000. whereas for the central government employees where as serving there entire life until there retirement to the nation, where he has wait for pay commission for every 10 years in increase of his salary according to the living cost of life that to after making lot of hue and cry by these ministers and there secreter respectives delaying by using so many tactics which causes lot of heart burn to the employees. due to think sir, if same delay happens to these above mentioned people, i can bet how much influence they use to get there benefits[monetary and other} by using hook or crook, blackmailing tactics etc. Specially no one there to see Macp,Acp to finish in time for the due benefit of the employees for which they are kept waiting for years even after so many representations. i have nothing more to say, waiting for your reply sir.
What about revised pay matrix for Defence Personnel please?
What happened about increase of minimum Pay?
LDC grade pay upgradation?
Govt has not considered it anywhr??