Union Bank of India Fee Collection System for KVS Schools
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) and the Union Bank of India (UBI) offer an online facility for collecting fees from students and parents.
Some of the options available for making KVS school fee payments include:
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking applications
- Branch payments at any Union Bank of India branch across the country
The UBI fee collection system is designed to be convenient and secure, with automated calculation of fees for each student and easy reconciliation for KVS schools. This means that students and parents can make fee payments with confidence, knowing that their payments will be processed accurately and efficiently.
Union Fee Pay is a fee collection solution offered by the Union Bank of India to educational institutions. It provides a convenient and secure way for students and parents to pay fees for tuition, Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN), computer fees, and other charges. With Union Fee Pay, you can pay fees online using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or other payment options. The system is designed to take care of all fee components applicable to each student, making it easy to manage fees for multiple students or for different fee types.
To use Union Fee Pay, you will need to visit the official website of the Union Bank of India and follow the instructions provided to access the online fee payment portal. You may need to create a login ID and password if you do not already have one, and you will need to enter the required details to complete the payment. Once the payment is complete, you will receive a receipt confirming the transaction. You can also check the status of your fee payment by logging in to your account and viewing the “Transaction History” section.
Ensuring Proper Registration and Activation of KVS Students
It is important to ensure that students are properly registered and activated in the KVS system in order to be able to access their records and make fee payments. If a student is not visible for verification, it may be necessary to deactivate and then reactivate their account in order to make them visible again. This process can be completed by the school or by the Union Bank of India, depending on the policies and procedures in place at your school.
Please note that the 11th class admission fee payment process will begin on August 11, 2022. It is important to pay fees on time in order to avoid any delays or disruptions in your student’s education. If you have any questions or concerns about the fee payment process, you should contact your school or the Union Bank of India for further assistance.
For the 2022-2023 academic session, the following fee payment and data entry/verification schedules apply:
- For new admission students, the system will allow data entry, verification, and fee payment from November 5 to November 30, 2022 for Quarter 3 (October-December). Data entry and verification for Quarter 4 (January-March) will start from November 5 to December 27, 2022.
- For existing students, fee payment will start from November 5 to December 27, 2022 for Quarter 3 (October-December).
If you need further information about the KVS fee payment process, you can visit the Union Bank of India’s online fee collection website at the following link: epay.unionbankofindia.co.in
On this website, you will be able to access the online fee payment portal, view the fee structure and payment schedules, and find answers to frequently asked questions about the KVS fee payment process. You may also be able to find contact information for the Union Bank of India’s customer support team if you have any further questions or concerns about the fee payment process.
KVS Online Fee Payment Links: A Guide for Students and Parents
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) offers a variety of online resources for students, parents, and other stakeholders to make fee payments and access related information. Here are the links to some of the important KV online fee payment resources:
- KVS Fees Online Payment Link: This link will take you to the online fee payment portal, where you can make payments for tuition, Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN), computer fees, and other charges using a credit card, debit card, internet banking, or other payment options.
- KVS Fees Receipt Download Link: This link allows you to download and print a copy of your fee receipt for your records.
- KV Fees Challan Download Link: This link allows you to download and print a copy of the fee challan, which is a document that outlines the fees and charges applicable to your student.
KVS Fee Structure: An Overview of Fees and Charges for Students
The KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) fee structure includes several different fees and charges that may be applicable to students. Here is a summary of the fees listed:
- Admission Fee: A one-time fee charged when a student is admitted to the school. The amount is currently listed as 25.00.
- Re-Admission Fee: A one-time fee charged when a student is readmitted to the school after a period of absence. The amount is currently listed as 100.00.
- Tuition Fee: A fee charged on a monthly basis to cover the cost of education. The amount varies depending on the grade level and gender of the student. For example, boys in Class IX and X are currently charged 200.00 per month, while boys in Class XI and XII studying Commerce or Humanities are charged 300.00 per month.
- Computer Fund: A fee charged to cover the cost of computer education and related expenses. The amount varies depending on the grade level of the student. For example, students in Class III and above are currently charged 100.00 per month, while students in Class XI and XII taking elective computer science subjects are charged 150.00 per month.
- Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi: A fee charged on a monthly basis to support the development and improvement of the school. The amount is currently listed as 500.00 per month for all students in Classes I through XII.
For more information about the KVS fee structure and the process for making fee payments, you can visit the KVS website at https://kvsangathan.nic.in/. This website provides detailed information about the different fees and charges applicable to students, as well as information about exemptions and concessions that may be available to certain categories of students
KVS Fee Exemptions: A Summary of Categories Eligible for Waivers
The KVS fee structure includes several categories of students who are eligible for exemptions from the payment of certain fees. Here is a summary of the categories listed:
- Girls students from Classes I to XII: Exempted from tuition fees, but not exempt from Computer Fund or Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN) contributions.
- SC/ST students: Exempted from tuition fees, but not exempt from Computer Fund or VVN contributions.
- Children of KVS employees: Exempted from tuition fees, but not exempt from Computer Fund or VVN contributions.
- Children of armed forces and paramilitary personnel: Exempted from tuition fees, Computer Fund, and VVN contributions if their parent was killed or disabled during hostilities, or if their parent served in the Indian Peacekeeping Force in Sri Lanka or the armed forces in “Operation Meghdoot” or “Operation Vijay.” Concessions for exemption from tuition fees and VVN contributions may also be granted to the children of Armed Forces and Para Military Forces personnel whose parents were killed, declared missing, or permanently disabled during counter insurgency operations, provided they have a certificate from the relevant ministry.
- Children of parents living below the poverty line: Exempted from tuition fees if they have a BPL card, but not exempt from Computer Fund or VVN contributions.
- Disabled students: Exempted from tuition fees and VVN contributions, subject to certain conditions.
- All girl students from Classes VI to XII who are the only child of their parents: Exempted from tuition fees and VVN contributions, but not exempt from Computer Fund contributions.
- Students receiving emergency assistance: Eligible for exemption from VVN contributions for one academic session.
The KVS has published a document outlining the categories of students who are eligible for exemptions, as well as the specific fees that are exempted. This document can be accessed at the link you provided: https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
Format for Online Payment Query Submission
KV School Fee Payment Dates for Online Payments
The fee payment period for KV schools begins on the first of January, April, July, and October 2021 and ends on the 15th of those months. If the fee is not paid by the 15th, a late fee will be incurred from the 16th until the last day of that month.
Important Information for KV School Fee Payment Online
Please be aware that if you choose to pay your KV school fees through a credit card online or at a PoS machine installed in designated schools, there will be a transaction charge of 1.5% plus taxes. In case you do not receive a payment receipt immediately after making a payment, please do not make another payment. Wait at least one more working day from the date of the transaction before trying again. If the issue persists, you can try making a fresh transaction. Any payment received by the bank after two working days of your first transaction will be automatically refunded to your bank through the same method. If you have any questions regarding fee payment, please contact email@example.com.