Pay Matrix for Tamil Nadu Government Employees (26.02.2021)
Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017 — Implementation of the recommendations of One Man Committee — Creation of additional cells in Pay level – Orders — Issued.
FINANCE (Pay Cell) DEPARTMENT
Thiruvalluvar Aandu, 2052,
- G.O.Ms.No.303, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated 11.10.2017.
- G.O.Ms.No.57, Finance (Pay Cell) Department, dated 19.02.2018.
In the Government order first read above, the Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017 have been notified.
- In the Government order second read above, One Man Committee has been constituted to rectify the pay anomalies arising out of the revision of pay scales ordered in the Government order first read above.
- The One Man Committee constituted to examine anomalies, if any, consequent on the implementation of the recommendations of the Official Committee, 2017 has recommended for arriving five more cells for each levels in the Pay Matrix for the use of employees who reach the highest calculated cell of the levels in the Pay Matrix for sanction of Stagnation Increment.
- After careful examination, the Government has decided to accept the above recommendation made by the One Man Committee. Accordingly, the Government direct that the Schedule-I and III containing the Pay Matrix for employees pay appended to this order shall be substituted for the Schedule – I and III in the Government Order first read above.
- In the Pay Matrix, the minimum pay at Level-1 is Rs.15,700 and maximum pay at Level-32 is Rs.2,61,000 in respect of employees on time scale of pay.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Read More : 7th PayMatrix Table for TamilNadu 2017Download 7th Pay Matrix Table for Tamil Nadu - Revised on 26.02.2021 PDF